There's Treasure Everywhere

Camera Dump

5 comments
Andy and Ellie did a lot of bonding while he was off of work for six weeks. They are so cute together!

This boy got all dressed up and handsome for his second grade music concert for school.

I hate to break it to the other parents, but he's clearly the most handsome boy in second grade! ;-)

I recruited this helper to unwrap kisses for Joey and Andy's favorite Christmas cookies. She did a great job, but then I noticed quite a few kisses had their tops missing with some incriminating teeth marks.

Joey is in chess club at school, and he's really enjoying it. Hannah is also starting to learn how to play using No Stress Chess (It's great, I highly recommend it).

Andy and the kids made an additional chess set using Legos so that Andy could play with both kids at the same time. Unfortunately for Joey, Andy is quite good at chess so Joey is making progress in learning to lose graciously. The chess board only got thrown across the room once! ;-)

An elderly member of our church lives at a retirement home, and a small group of families visited to go Christmas caroling. Ellie's Christmas tree dress was a big hit with several older ladies who had matching Christmas trees on their sweaters!

We had a "Movie Morning" with all of the neighborhood kids on the first day of Christmas break. We watched Jim Carrey's The Grinch, and ate popcorn. Fun and easy...my kind of party!

5 comments:

Two Guys and a Girl said...

Oh my. Joey is looking so old! And I had to LOL at Ellie eating the tops of the kisses. We love No Stress Chess too! It's a great way to play with Jenna, who insists on playing chess. :p

Megan said...

You are the one who told me about No Stress Chess. We love it!

Shaping My Heart said...

I love that Ellie didn't think just to sneak a whole chocolate!

Mom K. said...

That dress is way over the top in being a Christmas dress! It screams Christmas! I bet it matched some of the older ladies sweaters!

PapaJ said...

I have been remiss in not going through your blog, Megan, so have been rummaging through after reading my Bible verse daily and thought I'd leave it and see if you get it, especially since this is the more recent 2014 calendar year section.