There's Treasure Everywhere

Mediterranean Cruise: Cannes, France

5 comments
Our first stop on our cruise was Cannes, France. It was a perfect first stop because there's not a lot to see, so we were able to sleep in, hit the breakfast buffet (yum!), and then disembark at our leisure.

This is right after we got off the tender boat that ferried us to land. Our ship is in the background: Royal Caribbean's Liberty of the Seas.

Cannes, of course, is known for it's big film festival. We were there on a Saturday and the festival was going to start the following Wednesday, so we were able to see them preparing everything for the upcoming week.

Most of our time was spent strolling through these beautiful, quaint little streets.

Every once in a while we would stop by an outdoor cafe.

Then we made it to the top of a big hill with a beautiful view of the city and ocean.

 The weather was absolutely gorgeous and made for a perfect day.

That evening it was formal night in the dining room so we all got to get dressed up.

And we even ran into someone we knew on the ship. We went to college with this guy, and there he was advertising tuxedo rentals on the ship. Random!

5 comments:

Scott and Deb said...

Ha! That's random and really funny! I didn't know he still modeled!

Jill and Rich said...

Too funny! I kind of forgot he existed. I would have walked right by without a second thought!

Megan said...

Ha, I knew my Grove City friends would find that last picture amusing. Deb, it might be an old picture. I'm not sure if he models anymore either. The picture also made me laugh because it was so big and right in the middle of this main pathway on the main deck.

Shaping My Heart said...

Such beautiful pictures! I love that long blue dress. Can't wait to see more!

Two Guys and a Girl said...

I'm loving all of these posts! It looks like a blast and I love all of your dresses!