There's Treasure Everywhere

Please Touch Museum

2 comments
One of the highlights of our trip to Philadelphia was the Please Touch Museum. Easily the best children's museum I've ever been to. Thanks to Uncle Timmy and Aunt Sarah for the suggestion!

This water section was really cool.
This area was dedicated to fairy tales and nursery rhymes.One huge section was all Alice in Wonderland. The grocery store was the coolest place. Joey LOVED being a checker.
The scanner even made a beeping sound when you scanned an item.
Ever since Disneyland, Joey LOVES carousels. Here is a picture of the three Lanzone boys.
Dance party/sword fight with scarves.
Hannah was there too!
She'll have even more fun when we go back next year for another wedding.

2 comments:

Stacie said...

I love pictures. Looks like a great trip!

Anonymous said...

Ah! I remember the Please Touch Museum as we would trek to Philly often with "little" Eli from NJ. Looks like you all had fun, too!

Kristin