Too Cute! Thanks for posting those adorable pics!
Wow! I've never seen a family be so photogenic on such a consistent basis.
She is beautiful!
In the top one, I see some of Joey in her. I thought they looked totally different, but in that one I see a similarity. Maybe its how she's sitting. Cute baby girl!
i'm glad you posted these- she's so big!!!! i keep thinking of her as an infant!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Too Cute! Thanks for posting those adorable pics!
Wow! I've never seen a family be so photogenic on such a consistent basis.
She is beautiful!
In the top one, I see some of Joey in her. I thought they looked totally different, but in that one I see a similarity. Maybe its how she's sitting. Cute baby girl!
i'm glad you posted these- she's so big!!!! i keep thinking of her as an infant!
Post a Comment