Since I have both of you here: we apologize for missing your birthdays! We could make something up but I think the fact that we lost track of time and forgot is certainly believable. And Hannah is so cute. Andy says she's just a cruiseamatic kid. Thank God for those!!!
5 comments:
what a little mush. i love her!
Since I have both of you here: we apologize for missing your birthdays! We could make something up but I think the fact that we lost track of time and forgot is certainly believable. And Hannah is so cute. Andy says she's just a cruiseamatic kid. Thank God for those!!!
Good thing you forgot both of them.
You are keeping it equal!
Yes, Karen--
We are just so fair, aren't we? LOL
Haha, Papa J...I was thinking the same thing. At least when you forget one, you forget both! :-)
Post a Comment