There's Treasure Everywhere

Full Disclosure

3 comments
I often write about the cute things Joey says and does. In the interest of full disclosure, I thought I would post some of his new favorite things to say that aren't so cute:

"Don't push me!" (When I put my hand on his back to guide him somewhere.)
"Don't pull me!"
"No hold hands!" (When we are crossing the street.)
"Don't say that to me!"
"Don't tell me what to do!"
"Don't take that away from me!"

Oh, he is so lucky he is cute.

3 comments:

Patrick and Jasmine said...

Oh Two year olds! So cute and such a handful. Our little Lauryn is getting pretty bossy these days. She tells Shannon what to do and how put on his clothes and declares, "Oh mommy, It's not fair."
Heard you were having a play date with Kelly and Kendall. (You know, facebook, news travels fast!) Hope you all fun and take pictures!

Anonymous said...

Naughty! Kids are so funny.

Anonymous said...

Frankly, I'm just impressed with his nearly impeccable grammar. Just got to work on that "No hold hands" one and he has it solid.