With all of this attention, I was wondering how we were ever going to teach Joey that the holidays are not about him being the center of attention. Then I remembered, oh yeah, that lesson is growing in my belly right now.
Center Of Attention
This past month there has been a constant stream of attention and presents for Joey from his doting aunts, uncles, and grandparents. He is especially spoiled because he is the only nephew/grandchild. He opened presents Christmas Eve, Christmas morning, Christmas night, and New Years.
With all of this attention, I was wondering how we were ever going to teach Joey that the holidays are not about him being the center of attention. Then I remembered, oh yeah, that lesson is growing in my belly right now.


With all of this attention, I was wondering how we were ever going to teach Joey that the holidays are not about him being the center of attention. Then I remembered, oh yeah, that lesson is growing in my belly right now.
3 comments:
ive decided to be an active member of your blog instead of feeling slightly like a stalker when checking in on joey :)
What great pics! I really liked the one of Joey shooting Uncle Timmy. Also Sarah and Joey playing the piano. What a great pic of him and a nice shot of Sarah's ring. It looks very nice. Favorite pic #3 is the Andy/Joey matching outfit Christmas decor pic. Thanks for sharing.
I'm glad you've come out of hiding, Sarah!
Post a Comment