5-Minute Picnic Table
I had a couple of posts a while ago about Joey helping me around the house. "Yo Mama" even commented that Joey better be getting an allowance. Well, Joey is at it again. This time he was outside helping Andy set up our new picnic table.

We got an amazing deal on patio furniture last summer, only to have it all break and find out that set was being recalled, so we were looking for a replacement. Andy had always wanted a picnic table, but the ones we found were surprisingly expensive. My Dad mentioned that he had seen one at Home Depot that you put together called a 5-Minute Picnic Table. It only cost $98 which was much cheaper than any patio set we liked. All I had to do was put some water sealer on it, and then my boys set it up. It couldn't have been easier!
5 comments:
How cute is that! He is just the sweetest and cutest little one. DS
Megan,
My grandson is a photoop waiting to happen. Please email jpg of this one to me at your earliest convenience.
Papa J
So he helps around the house and works out in the yard. I'm waiting for the post where he changes the oil in your car.
Buba
I would think by now that he would be getting an allowance. Maybe you should give him an allowance if he starts sleeping to 7am each morning!
Nana
He now also drives his own car, which is very advanced for his age.
---Stacie
Post a Comment