There's Treasure Everywhere

Harry Potter

Leave a Comment
I know "Potter-mania" has calmed down now after the exciting summer, but I thought I would still post this. Better late than never...

Andy and I both really like the Harry Potter series. When we were dating, I found out that Andy had read all the books in the series so far-- I took this as a "good sign." I especially liked that he had to walk over to his neighbor's house to borrow the books from the little girl across the street. I just thought that was a really cute mental image.

So, in honor of the last book coming out I reread the first six books in June. It took me two and a half weeks, and I had a blast! The first time I read the books I went so quickly because I couldn't wait to find out what happened. This time I was able to slow down and really enjoy them. They are very well written and funny. I started the last book on the Saturday it came out. Andy was on "Joey-duty" and I was able to finish the book by Sunday evening. Andy then read it and finished Monday night (well, actually at 2:30 in the morning). We both really liked it. It was a great end to a wonderfully fun series.

0 comments: