There's Treasure Everywhere

Fall Sports

Leave a Comment

As our fall sports are ending and winter sports are gearing up, I thought I would do a quick recap on our fall season.


Hannah played on the JV team for her second season.


She had the best time on the team!


She really loved the coach and the other girls.


There was always a lot of smiling and laughing on the court, and they were undefeated in their league games. It was a great season!


Ellie and pretty much all of her best friends played for the middle school volleyball team. It's their third and last year playing. They are such an athletic and competitive group. They are a lot of fun to watch, but sadly this is the only picture I got.


Speaking of her athletic group of friends, most of them also signed up to play Friday Night Lights this fall. 


Ellie was our main quarterback, but also enjoyed being a receiver and a defender. In high school, flag football and volleyball are both fall sports, so while she's leaning towards playing volleyball, she's still undecided.


The middle school sports seasons are super short, so volleyball has already ended and soccer has started. Ellie's goal for the season is to make at least one goal in every game. Three games in and she's succeeded so far. This will be her last chance to play soccer since she won't play in high school, so I'm glad she's having a good last season.

0 comments: