The next day we were on the ship all day because we went through Glacier Bay.
This was the day we were extra glad to have a room with a balcony.
Thankfully it was a beautiful, clear day.
The views were amazing.
These guys happened to be on the deck below us enjoying the views.
At one point I found all seven of these yahoos crammed into our kids' room next door.
They enjoyed their balcony as well.
We ate with the kids that night for dinner and made them split up into a girls' table and boys' table.
We really didn't see them much on the ship after Glacier Bay so it was fun to hear about what they had been up to.
After dinner, most of us wanted to go hear one of the comedians.
We got there early, and we were so excited to be right up front. Well, the guy was terrible. So bad. Just not funny. I was really wishing I had gone with Andy and his parents to the Beatles concert instead. Oh well, at least we tried!











0 comments:
Post a Comment