There's Treasure Everywhere

My Birthday

Leave a Comment

 

I turned 41 this year. Not too old for doughnuts!

My birthday was on a Sunday, so we went to church in the morning, church in the evening, and then Andy's parents had us and our friends the Meisters (along with Amanda's parents who were in town) over for dinner. We've been doing Sunday dinners with the Meisters for several months now, so it was fun to have a special birthday edition of Sunday dinner. Amanda's daughter, Abigail, turned 14 the day before, so we had a joint celebration!


14 and 41!


The week before my birthday, as a birthday gift to myself, I bought tickets for the girls and I to see Beauty and the Beast at Moonlight. I invited my mom and Andy's mom along for a fun girls night. It was SO good! Their musicals are definitely worth the splurge every summer!

The day after my birthday, Andy's parents treated us to dinner out at my favorite restaurant, Casa de Bandini. We even got to eat on their gorgeous patio. The next morning, we flew to Indiana to see my sister and her family and my parents so I had another birthday party with my birthday buddy Ben there...

0 comments: