There's Treasure Everywhere

Second Grade Performance

Leave a Comment

On the day we were evacuated because of the fire, Ellie was supposed to have her second grade performance and a field trip. Both got postponed, and her performance was rescheduled on a day when I was going to be subbing for Hannah's class. I was going to get another teacher to cover my class for those thirty minutes, but then I found out that Hannah's class had PE during the performance time. Perfect! I love when things like that work out!



I let Hannah miss PE, and we both went to Ellie's performance. There was a lot of cuteness.


Isabella is Ellie's friend from last year. They aren't in the same class this year, but I'm so glad they are still friends.

Haven is Ellie's new friend this year. Haven is new to Double Peak, and they are in the same class.


We are so blessed to have Mrs. Kranz as Ellie's teacher. Man oh man, is she special! 


And speaking of subbing in Hannah's class, I saw this sign in her room while I was there. It makes me laugh that Hannah is always the tallest in her class!

0 comments: