I told her I would have time later in the week to cut it. The next day I saw a Harry Potter robe and wand on the ground downstairs. I asked Joey who had been playing with the robe and he said that Ellie told him she wanted to dress up as Hermione while she still had long hair. For the record, I don't know that she's EVER dressed up as Hermione before. That cracked me up!
When I did cut her hair she absolutely LOVED it. She kept running her fingers through it and tossing her head around.
I was really glad that Ellie let me cut her hair short. I was curious to see if her hair was less curly than when she was younger because the weight of her longer hair was pulling it down, or if her hair had just gotten less curly as she had gotten older. Turns out, it's just gotten less curly. I'm a little sad that she grew out of some of those baby curls!

0 comments:
Post a Comment