A friend of ours from church invited Andy and Joey to go deep sea fishing with him and his son William (who is a friend of Joey's). The four boys carpooled to Dana Point, leaving at 4:30 in the morning. I thought Joey might sleep a little in the car on the way up, but he said, "William is just too funny." Apparently, the two boys had a blast together!
Andy and Joey managed to catch a few fish, so Joey was pretty pumped. I was a little worried about Joey getting sick, but as Andy put it, "He was a rock star!" Unfortunately, Andy didn't fare quite as well, but it was a special father-son trip in spite of the sea-sickness.
1 comments:
Andy, let me apologize right now for you having your father's deep sea fishing genes. The ONLY time I've gone out, I was sick ALL day. Went out under the Golden Gate out into the Pacific and the undercurrent just got me. I was miserable. So, I am so sorry. But good for Joey. It is a blast to go out on the water. love papaj
Post a Comment