There's Treasure Everywhere

White Tank Mountains

2 comments
 Joey had the whole week off for Thanksgiving, so we decided to take a week-long vacation in Phoenix with Andy's parents. We got there late Friday night/early Saturday morning and spent a cozy, rainy weekend inside relaxing.


On Monday, Andy's parents both had to work, so Andy, the kids, and I drove down to the White Tank Mountains to take a little family hike.

 We took the Lanzone's dog, Octavian, with us too.

 

 
Andy and I went on the same hike a couple of years ago with his brother, sister-in-law the the Logans so we knew it was a nice, easy hike for the kids.

It's a good thing it was an easy hike because we had to carry this one most of the way.

And lucky me, she usually insisted that I do the carrying.


 The hike we took was called Waterfall Trail because it ended at a little trickle of a waterfall (which you can't really see in this picture).

  Octavian loves water and jumped right in the frigid little pool!

After the hike, there was a little playground nearby where we hung out for a while:


It was a nice little family day!

2 comments:

Mom K. said...

I think Octavian may have had more fun than all 5 of you!

Sarah said...

so cute!