This last week or so has been a whirlwind of activity. When we are all together we really try to pack in the fun. In addition to all of my other blog posts about Christmas we also...
made cookies at Nana's house.
Ellie has been really getting into the whole "terrible two" thing and has been extra clingy lately. This was the only way I could make cookies. Thankfully Rachel was in town so I could borrow back my Ergo for a while.
On the 22nd we had a get together with my aunt, uncle, four cousins and their boyfriends/girlfriends. We haven't all been together in a loooong time, and it was so fun.
Some people played badminton,
but we mostly just sat around and caught up.
We also had an epic sing along. It was the loudest, rowdiest, best sing along yet.
A couple of weeks ago, we found out from my youngest brother that he was graduating early from UCLA so on the 23rd we had a surprise graduation party for him at our house.
We invited his girlfriend, Jill down to surprise him as well!
A couple of days after Christmas, we met up at a park to watch the sunset and throw a couple Aerobies around. Then we headed back to our house for dinner and game night.
We ended up only playing one game, Mafia (we probably played that game ten times this past week), and then we watched some old home videos.
What a fun Christmas season it was!
4 comments:
Hi Megan & family! I have said it before and I'll say it again...I love your blog!!! It's so nice to keep up on all the goings on and to see pictures! Our office has moved and I think we are close to Andy's new office (off Palomar Airport Road), you'll have to drop by!
Happy New Year!!!
~Valerie
Valerie, I can't believe your office has moved! You guys had been in the other place forever. Please email me your new address. We would love to stop by! andynmegan@yahoo.com
And thanks for your sweet comment about my blog. I think you are one of my 5 faithful, longtime readers! ;-)
Clicked through to the MAFIA link... looks like FUN! How long did it take for the majority of the group to "get" the rules?
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Cheryl :0)
Cheryl,
Mafia always goes better when around half of the people have played it before. When you have a group that is all learning at the same time, it can take a while for people to start getting into it. That being said, I think it's worth a try! :-)
Post a Comment