I'm thankful for:
Ellie-her blossoming vocbulary. I love that she can say all of our names now.
Hannah-that girl is ridiculous in the best sense of the word. Today she cleaned the kitchen, straightened all of the upstairs, wiped down the bathroom counters, made my bed, and took Ellie on a stroller ride, all without me asking!
Joey's love of school and love of his teacher. It's amazing how he's turning into such a little reader right before our eyes.
Andy-so much to be thankful for. The guy is amazing. I love that even when we are slightly annoyed with each other, we still make each other laugh.
I'm thankful that we live close to my parents.
I'm thankful that we are in driving distance of Andy's parents.
I'm thankful for the aunts and uncles my kids have. They are so spoiled with attention from our sweet siblings and spouses.
0 comments:
Post a Comment