The boys got home from camping Sunday morning, and both of them had a great time. One of the first things Joey told me about when he got home was this huge playground. You can see Joey in the top window with his arms up. It also had a huge slide and a pirate ship.
Saturday morning the boys went paintballing. They got to shoot some targets, including the leader of their tribe (and Joey's former t-ball coach)!
Next up was archery.
There was also a little petting zoo next to the archery area.
And later that day they got to go zip-lining. When I heard there was zip-lining, I wasn't sure Joey would do it. Apparently, he was not going to, but after watching all the other boys try it out and love it, he went for it. He still looks a little nervous though!
There he is sitting at the top. Looking at how high it is, I'm still surprised he did it!
Ready, set....
Go!
There he is, going down the line. When the camp out was over, he told me that zip-lining was one of his favorite activities!
Like the last camp out, there was more bead trading.
For this camp out, they also had a Scare Zone. Each tribe in the Falcon nation contributed some part. The Los Lobos made a Haunted House that was more fun than scary.
My sweet boys. Andy really enjoys getting this one-on-one time with Joey.
The Los Lobos Tribe. Can you find Joey?
4 comments:
Andy got some incredible pictures! It looks like they had such a fun weekend :)
I thought that was an average size playground until I saw tiny little Joey in it! Great pics like Rachel said. I like the one of him shooting the arrow with his one eye closed. What a great camping weekend...kind of like Disneyland!
Fun weekend! Joey's hair looks a lot lighter than I remember.
Yeah, his hair always gets pretty light in the summer, and I haven't cut off his summer locks yet. :-)
Post a Comment