There's Treasure Everywhere

Halloween

2 comments

 Hannah told me that Baby Belle wanted to go trick-or-treating with Cinderella.

Joey decided to go with last year's Darth Vader costume for trick-or-treating.
 
 And here's our sad, sad pumpkin. It's so sad that it made Joey cry. Literally. He carved pumpkins with our neighbors a couple of days ago and the mom did all of these different fun pumpkins. Joey asked if I could make a cat like she did and I said, "Sure...I can try." He was pretty excited about the ears. The eyes were okay. Then we got to the whiskers. That didn't go so well so I just turned it into a big gaping hole. To make it look kind of fun, I put some of the insides of the pumpkin spewing out of the mouth, but Joey didn't seem impressed and Hannah did NOT like that. So, we just left it like this. It actually didn't look too bad when it was lit up, and Joey made a full recovery from his pumpkin disappointment. For the record, Andy is back on pumpkin duty next year.

The princesses: Hannah and Emma

 Ellie was rocking the stroller and the flower costume.

Neighborhood Halloween party- Donuts! No hands!


 My parents always come over on Halloween to hand out candy while we go trick-or-treating. This year, my mom came and found us while we were at the Halloween party. She was just going to stop by and then go back to our house, but Ellie did NOT want her to leave. Every time my mom tried to give Ellie to me she started crying and immediately reached for my mom again. It was really funny. These two are inseparable!

 After the party, the kids were ready for trick-or-treating. That's when their excitement level really shot through the roof. I think Hannah was literally running the whole time.
 
 Candy! (Well, first Hannah had to finish her spaghetti from dinner.)


And then it was bedtime!

2 comments:

Aunt Rachel said...

Thanks for posting so quickly! I love that baby Belle made an appearance.

tim k said...

"And here's our sad, sad pumpkin. It's so sad that it made Joey cry. Literally."

hahaha I love that, was chuckling out loud in an econ lecture today as I read that