There's Treasure Everywhere

The Things They Say, Part 21

1 comment
When Hannah sneezes, she says that she "bless-a-you'd."


While oohing and aahing over Ellie...
Hannah: Ellie just loves me sooo much.

Hannah: Hi Mom! You're so cute!

Hannah: You know what I always say?
Me: No, what?
Hannah: I always say, "I feel like a new woman!"
(For the record, I've never heard her say that before.)

Joey: I really like the name Eleanor. I want to name my baby that. My wife is going to really like that name. Do you know where my wife is right now? She's on vacation. Do you know what that means? It means I haven't met her yet. She's not with me. But God knows who I'm going to pick.

1 comments:

Mom K. said...

Those are my very favorite posts!
Why did Hannah say that? And Joey talking about his kids and wife was just precious!