There's Treasure Everywhere

Labor Day Weekend

Leave a Comment
We went to Phoenix for Labor Day. What a great weekend! Joey had been asking to go to Phoenix nonstop for the past month so he was pumped.

Saturday, Andy and I left the kids with Grandma and Papa J and drove down to Tempe to see our friends, Dave and Brooke. It was such a fun vacation within a vacation. We hung out in the pool, ate great food, and watched horrible sci-fi movies. Don't ask me why, but we love to watch horrible sci-fi movies. They are hilariously bad!

Sunday morning we all drove back up to the Lanzones. We didn't do much other than just hang out and relax. That's my kind of vacation!

On Monday we went to a nearby pool that actually had two big water slides. Andy, Brooke and I had so much fun going down them. I felt like a kid again. I was actually kind of nervous to go down the tube slide. Joey definitely gets his cautious side honestly.

After the pool, my mother-in-law, Brooke and I went shopping for a wedding that we are all going to in December. We didn't even think about the fact that there might be Labor Day sales going on, but I scored two great deals and got one dress for the rehearsal dinner and one dress for the wedding.

Sadly, our weekend came to an end all too soon and we drove home Monday night. As usual, I did a horrible job taking pictures. Thankfully, Papa J sent me these gems.

I love how hot, tired, and messy Joey looks. His grandparents did a good job wearing him out.

0 comments: