There's Treasure Everywhere

Getting into the Swing of Fall

2 comments
As much as I love summer, I always get so excited when Fall comes. I love the cooler weather (although this summer was so cool there wasn't much of a difference) and the flavors of Fall. It gets me all in the mood to drink chai tea, make homemade applesauce, and do some baking.

One of my favorite things about Fall is that we get back in a regular routine. The organized side of me loves a routine! Joey likes a routine also, and asks me every morning what day it is and what we are doing.

I decided to make a weekly calendar for Joey so he could see what we are doing every day. I got this idea from my friend, Deb. Thanks, Deb! It would have been a lot nicer looking if I had waited and asked Andy to do it, but I was feeling inspired and didn't want to wait. The teacher in me also would really like to have these laminated, but I'll just have to get over that.

This picture is from a week ago, but this was our schedule:

Sunday-church
Monday-library and park
Tuesday-Bible study
Wednesday-Sprouts (grocery store) and Petco (the kids like looking at all the animals)
Thursday-Zoo
Friday-playdate

2 comments:

Scott and Deb said...

I feel so honored that I got a shout-out today! It's like I'm famous!

Megan said...

You are famous! I just wish I had a pocket chart like you. That's what I get for not being an early childhood major!