Remember the days before digital cameras when you were just able to take a picture or two and hoped it turned out? Well, I'm glad those days are behind us, or this might have been our Easter picture for 2010.
Dan and I were talking about this just the other day ... we always remember taking all these family photos and then seeing them months later when someone finally got the film developed. Our kids are going to think you could always just look at that back of the camera and see how the picture turned out. But I'm glad you can, because believe me, we take waaaaaaay more bad pictures than good ones!
4 comments:
Exactly! That is too funny!
Dan and I were talking about this just the other day ... we always remember taking all these family photos and then seeing them months later when someone finally got the film developed. Our kids are going to think you could always just look at that back of the camera and see how the picture turned out. But I'm glad you can, because believe me, we take waaaaaaay more bad pictures than good ones!
That's tremendous! They look like pouty models! "Is the shoot about done?!!"
Haha...Papa J, only you would think those kids looked anything like models in that picture!
Post a Comment