There's Treasure Everywhere

Hannah's Post

2 comments
Hannah's been neglected lately. Not in real life, just on this blog.

I can't believe she's seven months old today!

Her favorite thing to do right now is to pull herself up so that she's standing on her knees. She is also army crawling all over the place. That would be fine, but she gets so frustrated because she can't figure out how to crawl on her hands and knees. She gets up to that position, rocks back and forth, she even tries to put her leg out to see if that will help. Then she just starts crying. It's quite pitiful.

Another recent development...this girl is a major eater. Since Joey is so picky, I decided to try giving Hannah a lot more finger foods (as opposed to just pureed fruits and vegetables) early on. That's when I found out that Hannah pretty much eats anything. As soon as she even sees food, she gets all excited. So far, in addition to the regular baby food like rice cereal, oatmeal, fruits, and vegetables, Hannah loves cheerios, cheese, kidney beans, black beans, quesadillas, refried beans, green bell peppers, homemade vegetable soup, chile, homemade pizza, whole wheat bread, oh...and ice cream (she only had a few tiny bites!).

Maybe she's not going to lose that baby fat as soon as I thought she would.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

she gets more beautiful every post! no more neglecting her on the blog :) we need our fill!

Mom K. said...

I think I wore those yellow corduroys when I was little! I am happy to share. She is absolutely darling!