It is a year of a lot of "lasts" for us. This is our last year with Joey home with us for Halloween
Hannah had basketball practice the night before Halloween, so it was just these two carving their pumpkins.
Milo was very curious about the whole thing.
This is Hannah's pumpkin that she made earlier that day.
Ellie and her friend, Taylor, dressed up as Care Bears for school on Halloween.
For their costumes this year, Hannah and Ellie decided to be princesses. Hannah had the idea of using her Homecoming dress from last year to be Cinderella, and Ellie got a cheap dress from Shein to be Belle.
Hannah's friend London came with us to go trick-or-treating so she used her Homecoming dress from this year to be Jasmine.
I thought it would be fun to get in on the action. Hannah's Homecoming dress this year was green, so I dressed up as Merida from Brave. I loved that we got to repurpose so many Homecoming dresses!
Since this was Joey's last year with us for Halloween, I begged him to dress up as Prince Charming to complete our theme. I was so happy he agreed even if he said a red sash was a hard no.
Cameron trick-or-treated with some other friends, but we had to get a picture of these two who have been trick-or-treating together almost their whole lives.
It was kind of sad to think about this being our last Halloween all together,
but at least we ended strong!
We loved having London with us on Halloween. At one point she told my girls that it was her first time trick-or-treating! Her family doesn't live in a good neighborhood to trick-or-treat, so they always just go to a Halloween carnival at a nearby church. We were thrilled to be her first trick-or-treating experience!
And here's our OG group. We have trick-or-treated with the Levitons every year since they moved in when Chloe was five.
One of the girls' favorite parts of Halloween night is going through all of their candy to check out their haul. Joey walked around the block with us but didn't actually get candy, so now Andy and I only have two candy bags to steal from, but we'll endure!


.jpg)














0 comments:
Post a Comment