There's Treasure Everywhere

Google Christmas Party

1 comment

We haven't had a Google Christmas party since before Covid, so I was pumped to find out that we were having one this year. I don't know if they were making up for the past few years of no parties, but they went ALL OUT this year. 


The theme was "The Greatest Showman," and they encouraged people to dress up in a carnival theme. I busted out this old yarn beard from our dress up box and was a bearded lady. The decorations, food and drinks at the party were all amazing. They said they were just going to serve appetizers, but they also had a street taco bar, a french fry/tater tot bar, mac and cheese, and so many other delicious bites.


One of the best parts was this ridiculously stocked candy room. Our kids would have gone wild. We did bring them home a couple containers of salt water taffy.


A lot of people dressed up carnival style. These two went all out and dressed up as Zendaya and Zac Efron's characters from the movie.


They had this giraffe and a zebra walking around the party all night on stilts. It was pretty cool.


I hadn't seen Andy's friend, Michael, and his wife, Ariel, in a while so it was nice catching up with them.


One of the over-the-top details at the party were these two acrobats that entertained everyone while the band was playing.


I didn't know if I would be bold enough to wear the beard at the party, but I actually wore it all night...


except for one quick picture. 

I think this was my favorite Christmas party of all time!

1 comments:

PapaJ said...

You guys looked like you were having a very nice time which is always a trick when the non-employee spouse comes to a business function and hardly know anyone. Glad you had a good visit. I hope you saved some salt water taffy!!!