The kids and I haven't visited Andy at work since before Covid, but most of the restrictions on visitors have finally lifted, so we thought it would be fun to go up and have lunch with him. Since it's a little bit of a long drive just for lunch, I thought we could also check out the Irvine Spectrum, which is only ten minutes away from Andy's office.
On our way up, Andy told the girls they had to try out the video games that he hooked up to our van or he would disown them. They complied.
The mall was pretty fancy with a lot of great stores that we don't have near us.
The girls were excited to go to Pura Vida. They love and own a few of those bracelets but have never been to an actual Pura Vida store before.
There was also a neat candy and soda shop store. We ended up buying a bag of assorted salt water taffy. They had so many fun flavors to choose from.
There were tons of different flavors to soda all in glass bottles. Joey bought a fancy grape soda to try.
One thing I wanted to do was go on the big Ferris Wheel.
We had fun taking lots of pictures on our way up.
All the way to the top!
After the mall, we went over to Google for lunch. It was fun being back in their impressive cafeteria.
As an added bonus, it was cookie day, and they had the most amazing Heath bar cookies. I may have eaten one or six. After lunch, the kids and I drove back to my parents' house and I dropped the kids off for Camp Nana!








0 comments:
Post a Comment