There's Treasure Everywhere

End of the Year Awards

1 comment

 At the end of the school year, Hannah and Joey's education specialist, Mrs. Vaughn, and Ellie's teacher, Mrs. Pope, both contacted me to tell me that the kids had won awards and asked for pictures of them. I honestly didn't think much of it. I thought it was the kind of thing where every kid gets some kind of award. Later I found out that each teacher gives four awards a year. I was surprised that all three of the kids got one! The teachers sent out an online slideshow to present the awards. I took a screen shot of the kids' awards...

"Thinker Award"


"Achiever Award"


We were so blessed by The Classical Academy and the teachers in particular this year. Mrs. Vaughn was such a wonderful support, encouragement, and cheerleader for us as we started this homeschooling adventure. Since Joey and Hannah will be going to school in person next year, we won't have Mrs. Vaughn again, but we'll sure miss her. Ellie LOVED Mrs. Pope. She'll be on campus with her next year, so she's happy that she will still get to see her and say hi.

1 comments:

Nana said...

I will have to admit I got teary over this one.
A Thinker, an Achiever and a Character!
I think the teachers nailed this one!