There's Treasure Everywhere

Phish 2016

2 comments


Last year, Andy and I went to a Phish concert up in LA together. We had such a great time, but I didn't feel the need to see Phish in concert again this year, so Andy decided to go up by himself (wearing the same Sixers shirt that got him more high fives and a hug this year!).


When I opted out of the Phish concert, Andy reasoned that two of us going to one concert was the same price as him going to two concerts by himself. So with that in mind, he decided to also go to the Phish concert about an hour south of us the very next night.


The second concert was a lot better than the first one and he got to be way in the front. He was really pumped!


The concert was filmed, and these are a couple of screenshots. Notice Andy in the middle with the red shirt and white "3." 


When the camera cuts to the crowd, he's really easy to see. He's like a red rock in a sea of gyrating hippies.

Here's the show queued to a spot right before it pans to the crowd. Try to spot Andy:




2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love the porta-potty selfie and andy sticking out in his red shirt. perfect.

Shaping My Heart said...

I am losing it laughing over here. The video of everyone going crazy around him is just so incredibly hilarious!