Me: Ellie, it's my birthday today.
Ellie: Happy birthday, Mom! Mommy two?
Me: No, I'm 34.
Ellie: 34 and a half?
Me: No, just 34.
Ellie: (Laughing) Boogers.
We were visiting someone's house, and their dog got increasingly aggressive toward Joey to the point where the dog ran over and bit Joey when he walked into the kitchen. Joey jumped onto the table to escape and was pretty upset. He yelled, "I'm never coming back here until they kill that dog!!!!"
So last time Ellie was saying, "Bye Alligator!" Now it's turned into, "See you later crocodile!" It cracks me up that she can't get it right.
In rating the "sweetness level" of his different teachers on a scale of 0-100...
Joey: Mrs. ___________ is an 85, Mrs. ____________ is a 90, and Mrs. Barnes (his teacher from last year) is a 150. She's just above and beyond!
Ellie: I LOVE NAKED!!! See my buns?!
0 comments:
Post a Comment