Joey started his first year of basketball a couple of months ago and guess what team he's on...
THE SIXERS!!!
(Seriously, you have to listen to that song. It's so great!)
(Seriously, you have to listen to that song. It's so great!)
For those of you who don't know, Andy is a huge Philadelphia 76ers fan. Thanks almost single-handedly to Andy's brother and sister-in-law who live in Philadelphia, we have an awesome assortment of Sixer's gear. (Thanks, Timmy and Sarah!) It's fun to dress up for the games. The other parents must think we are crazy.
Joey is having a great time playing basketball. He seems to like it much more than soccer or baseball.
The next sport up is baseball, and practices have already started. The good news...he's on the Phillies!!! Two Philadelphia teams back to back? It's a Philadelphia miracle!



.jpg)


6 comments:
Nice song! You put me to shame with your good pictures of Joey playing!
I never even saw him dribble the ball last game. I am glad he likes basketball...that is my favorite game to play to!
Confession..another parent on the team takes great pictures and shares them on Shutterfly! So, thank you to Elijah's dad!
I was just going to comment and ask you who took those pictures because I knew you didn't! I guess you can fool some people (Mom), but you can't fool me ;-)
Well, I should give Joey some credit too...he took the one of us in our Sixers gear! ;-)
I opened up four blogs with the basketball theme at the end. Everything was wonderful. What I noticed was how HUGE Joey's hands were on the basketball already. But things they say, the beach, and the animal park photos were wonderful as well. papaj
haha this is so great! Joey looks like an awesome little player XO
Post a Comment