many people expressed concern. They said I would get bored staying home all day, that I would miss adult conversation.
Well I haven't worked in over a year, and I have to be honest. I'm loving it! Most days Joey and I just hang around the house. Here are some of his favorite activities...
He loves to read the book Pat the Bunny. It's a touch and feel book. He loves feeling the fuzzy bunny, playing peek-a-book with Paul, and putting his finger through "Mommy's ring."
We have to keep this chair disassembled because we use the cushions to blockade him from all the fun things he wants to play with on our shelves like DVDs, remote controls, video game controllers, etc. He is getting to be quite the climber, so this is one of his new hobbies.
This is one of my favorite faces that he makes. It means he is just tickled to death about something. It's also one of the only times I get a good view of his lone bottom tooth.
So, as much as I loved teaching, I'm thoroughly content to stick with my one pupil.
5 comments:
i was just thinking how i really wanted to see pictures of the little guy...and then you posted new ones! thanks :)
I like staying home with The Boy too but after 3 years I'm ready for some adult conversation. You should see if there is a Mom's Club in your area.
the face he's making in that last picture is just too funny!!
Wow, these are the cutest pictures ever! I love his little smile!
Enlarge the pic of Joey looking at the book and notice an extra appendage.
Post a Comment