Yum!
Ellie had also been asking for a Doc McStuffins birthday party for weeks. I was sure her theme choice would change multiple times before her party, but she surprised me and stuck with it. The girls were very excited to dress up in their doctor outfits for the party.
Doc McStuffins got right to work on her patient.
For some reason his treatment included lip gloss.
The kids showed the grandparents their VBS songs they sang all week.
Then it was time for presents!
Ellie got two Doc McStuffins beach towels, and immediately ran over to Hannah and said, "Two! For each of us!"
Joey and Hannah bought Ellie a "Palace Pet" to go with the one that Hannah has.
For lunch, Ellie wanted macaroni and cheese. We also grilled hamburgers as a little nod to the holiday.
You can't see it super well, but I found this cute little "half candle" that I'm hoping to use for her party every year.
Happy Half Birthday, Elizabeth!













1 comments:
It's official- Ellie looks like such a big girl! What a cutie!
Post a Comment