Friday night we drove to Phoenix because Uncle Timmy, Aunt Sarah and
Baby Hank were in town! We couldn't have been more excited to meet our
new nephew/cousin.
The kids loved this little tricycle area.
The older two kids also really liked these little contraptions.
Ellie was pretty enthralled with this big system of pipes. You put in scarves, and they blow around all the pipes and then pop out and float down to the ground.
Hank's first trip to a children's museum! Clearly he was a fan.
These two were so cute together chatting.
Hank's first trip to In-N-Out! Such a big day for him!
More cuddling!
Our first night in Phoenix, we had a Lanzone Christmas, take two! The kids couldn't believe they got to open MORE presents!
The kids could not get enough of this little cutie pie. The biggest bummer for me is that I came down with a nasty cold the day before we got to Phoenix. I was so disappointed that I didn't get to snuggle with Hank like I wanted to, but I certainly didn't want to get him sick so I tried to stay a safe distance away.
Pancakes and morning cartoons, what could be better?
Of course we had to take advantage of the beautiful weather, and go swimming.
Another first for Hank!
And this might be my favorite picture of the weekend.

2 comments:
Oh so cute & too short of a trip! Love the photo of Peggy snuggling Hank in the towel. Hope you are feeling much better! XO
I've been waiting for this post! I love all of the pictures, but especially the last one. So funny! Ellie looks so old cuddling Hank. She was too young and had zero interest in cuddling baby Ben. She's growing up fast!
Post a Comment