Here's her little skinny, diaperless bottom!
And Now For the Rest of the Summer
Now that Rachel's wedding is over, we are getting back to our summer groove. I just don't know what our summer groove is. So far it's been nice taking it easy and having a flexible schedule.
Last Friday we went to the Wild Animal Park because my cousin, Marin, is working there this summer. We got to see her doing a show with Robert, the (computer-generated) Zebra. It was really fun, and the technology was amazing.
Since we went by ourselves, I let the kids go on the carousel. Joey LOVES carousels, but this was Hannah's first time. She was a little nervous at the beginning, but was pretty pumped about it in the end. I love how she's imitating the elephant here.
Speaking of Hannah, our big news for her is that she is out of diapers! The funny part is that I don't consider her potty trained. At 16 months, she's not really talking, so she doesn't ever tell us when she needs to go. However, she is awesome at two crucial skills: she holds it really, really well and pees as soon as I put her on the toilet. Because of those two things, she hardly ever has any accidents. I just put her on the toilet before and after every nap and if we are going out to run errands. I'm trying not to put her on too much so that she learns to tell us when she needs to go, but she's only 16 months, so it's not really that big of a deal. For now, it's so much nicer having her in underwear than changing diapers. And Hannah LOVES her new Dora underwear!
Here's her little skinny, diaperless bottom!
Here's her little skinny, diaperless bottom!
1 comments:
Wow Megan! Potty training a 16 month old is amazing. You're both amazing. and your sister's wedding looked fabulous! Congrats to you all! ~Jasmine
Post a Comment