For this work day, my major goal was tackling my scrapbooks as I was desperately behind. I knew it was going to take a major chunk of time (and floor space).

In addition to scrapbooking, I also organized Joey's clothes, made four meals (two for the freezer), cleaned the kitchen, made calls, sent emails, did some laundry, swept the floors, and mailed a package.
My work day ended up getting an unexpected extension as I had a random occurrence of insomnia (and I thought I was tired after my busy day). So I also typed up three blog posts (this being one of them...it's 3:13 am right now), paid a bill, organized my coupons, and unloaded the dishwasher.
One of my favorite parts of my work day, is seeing Joey at the end of it. Since I'm with him all day everyday, I never have that feeling of missing him. I'm very grateful for that, but every once in a while, it's nice to think, "Gosh, I really missed the little bugger."
3 comments:
Why didn't you try out for American Idol instead of working? They were in SD.
That's really funny. On Sunday this boy in church told me I should try out for American Idol. I didn't know they were actually in San Diego. It looks like I missed my big chance! :-)
wow...you're an inspiration for me to get off my lazy butt!!
Post a Comment